DHULE SUB DIVISION OFFICE RECRUITMENT 2024 for 129 Posts | Online Form: Dhule Sub Division Office has announced the latest recruitment through its Police Patil Jobs Notification 2024, offering a total of 129 vacancies. The application process commenced recently, allowing interested candidates to apply online. Aspiring candidates should take note of the deadline, as the application window will be close soon. This recruitment Animal Attendant provides a significant opportunity for individuals seeking employment in the central government sector.
|Dhule Sub Division Office
|No. of Vacancies
|Applicants should have completed 10th grade from any recognized board or university.
Dhule Sub Division Office Jobs Post Details
- Police Patil –129
Dhule Sub Division Office Jobs 2024 – Educational Qualifications
- Police Patil – Applicants should have completed 10th grade from any recognized board or university.
Dhule Sub Division Office Job Salary Details
- Police Patil – As per norms
Dhule Sub Division Office Jobs Notification 2024 – Age Limit
The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years and the maximum age of the candidates should not exceed 56 years after all relaxations.
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for Sc/ST.
- Open Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Reserved/ EWC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Payment Mode: Online
The selection of the candidates is based on:
- Written exam.
- Document verification.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father’s name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a print out of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before last date.
- Interested candidates should read the instructions given in the advertisement carefully before applying