AIIMS BHOPAL RECRUITMENT 2024 for 2 Posts | Online Form: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal (AIIMS Bhopal)) has announced the latest recruitment through its Project Research Scientist I, Project Technical Support III, and Project Technical Support I. Fellow Jobs Notification 2024, offering a total of 4 vacancies. The application process commenced recently, allowing interested candidates to apply online. Aspiring candidates should take note of the deadline, as the application window will be close soon. This recruitment Project Research Scientist I, Project Technical Support III, and Project Technical Support I. Fellow provides a significant opportunity for individuals seeking employment in the central government sector.
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal (AIIMS Bhopal)
|Project Research Scientist I, Project Technical Support III, and Project Technical Support I.
|No. of Vacancies
|Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree in Life Science
AIIMS Bhopal Jobs Post Details
- General Duty Medical Officer – 4
AIIMS Bhopal Jobs 2024 – Educational Qualifications
- Project Research Scientist I: Post Graduation Degree in Life Science/ Social Science/ Public Health
- Project Technical Support III: Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree in Life Science
- Project Technical Support I: 10th
AIIMS Bhopal Job Salary Details
- Project Research Scientist I – Rs. 66,080/- Per Month
- Project Technical Support III – Rs. 33,040/- Per Month
- Project Technical Support I – Rs. 21,240/- Per Month
AIIMS Bhopal Jobs Notification 2024 – Age Limit
The minimum age of the candidates should be 20years and the maximum age of the candidates should not exceed 45 years after all relaxations.
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for Sc/ST.
- Application fee: NIL
The selection of the candidates is based on:
- Written exam.
- Document verification.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply through online mode.
- Click on the Apply Online link given in the Important Links section.
- Read the instructions then proceed to apply online.
- Fill in all the mandatory details e.g. Name, father’s name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile number, qualification etc. in the application form.
- Follow the instructions to get the registration number and password and complete the registration process step by step.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents in the prescribed size.
- Before submission, one should preview the application form and check all the columns carefully.
- Take a print out of your application form for future reference.
- Online applications can be submitted on or before last date.
- Interested candidates should read the instructions given in the advertisement carefully before applying